Hey all! I’ve been away…been posting less frequently this month due to school wrapping up. I’ve been trying to get back into writing something up more often. But it’s Sunday, and I have only one paper and final left, so I should have a moment to do what I want! Today’s Daily Post prompt wants us to write a Kick the Bucket list (a list of things we’d never want to do). I had some trouble trying to think up some things that were not on my lifelong dream list, mostly because we tend not to ruminate on things that we don’t want to do. But here we go!
I would never want to:
1. Work in a political position
2. walk around without a jacket in Antarctica
3. spend Christmas alone
4. Bungee jump off a bridge
5. Eat bugs
So there are few things I would not like to try…but these seem like unimaginative things for an anti-bucket list. Let’s see what if I can do any better than that. I would not want to:
6. Read any more of Fifty Shades of Grey (I got through a quarter of the first book before I found it too ridiculous to go on)
7. Go into a dark alley that is not lamp lit (or no alley at night at all)
8. Be involved in a real-life version of Person of Interest
9. Share a house with cockroaches (even if they don’t bite me or infest my food) (Actually, I don’t think I want any bugs there. Outside is fine)
10. Live in a house without books
There. I think that will suffice for now! It took me about a half an hour to think up those ten. That’ll do for now. I shall now concentrate on what I would like to do: pass all of my exams/papers with spectacular grades!